Advice On Starting A Meat Packaging In Nigeria?
- How to Start a Business Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) in Nigeria
- how can I start an importation Business
- Business I Can Start With ₦50,000 in Nigeria
- Cost and Requirements for Candle Production in Nigeria
- Is it Necessary to Get NAFDAC Approval Before Starting
- Things to Know Before Starting a Business?
- Cost of Importing Phone Accessories from China to Nigeria
Meat processing and packaging business is a very good business you can do in Nigeria and any other country for that matter.
My advice is that you need to get yourself a very good business plan if you want to actualize your business goals.
I will also advice you to seek an expert advice and also learn from those who have some form of experience in this business.
Considering the world consumption of meat statistics, meat business is one that has a ready market especially in Nigeria. Your business will naturally progress especially if it is well positioned in a location where people care for quality meats.
The difference in price of meat purchased directly from a slaughter in the local market and one purchased from a meat store or off a superstore shelf is very negligent.
Processed meat can be classified as sausages, cured whole muscles cuts or restructured meat products so you need to identify with a niche before you start.
It’s a nice business plan. Give it a shot and make some cash.