Is There An Age Limit For a Trustee On a Board?
- How does one become a successful management consultancy company?
- How Does One Become An International PR And Strategist Expert?
- How Does One Become a Social Media Manger?
- I Need Companies That Can Buy Plastic Waste
- How Do i Make People Patronize My New School
- What is The Cost of a Vacuum Cleaner In Nigeria
- How To Start Pickup Waste Business
I think 18 is the Minimum. But seriously, choosing a board of trustees shouldn’t majorly revolve around age. Its around maturity, personality and the experience of such a person in your company or organization. There is actually more to it than just the age.
You can read more about age limit here
I hope this helped.