Best business to start with my 5million naira capital?
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Maybe rearing would be good for you, as all the states you mentioned have a huge demand for protein. cattle, ram and/or especially poultry. some requirements include buying of land, building cages, the livestock (at least a thousand) and a salary for manager.
Hi, I have an investment idea that will interest you for an investment of 5 million naira. You can earn at least a N500,000 profit on that monthly and it. I can share and also show you practically. If interested, you can contact me via email
If you ask me, I’d say so many!
In agriculture, you could be an industry leader in snail farming, fish farming, goat farming in nigeria, livestock rearing and a host of others.
Advice: Do your research, find what you love to do most, and you’ll be good!
All the best in your pursuit of excellence.