Business I Can Start With ₦50,000 in Nigeria
Please what type of business can I start and make it with #50,000 currently in Nigeria? I know that things are very hard these days and the cost of starting a business is getting higher everyday. But is there any business I can start with N50,000?
- Can anyone guide me in starting a sachet water factory
- How to Start a Business Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) in Nigeria
- how can I start an importation Business
- Cost and Requirements for Candle Production in Nigeria
- Is it Necessary to Get NAFDAC Approval Before Starting
- Things to Know Before Starting a Business?
- Cost of Importing Phone Accessories from China to Nigeria
Many Nigerians are complaining and blaming the government for almost everything. I know our government I corrupt and not helping, but still people are becoming millionaires every day from their personal businesses.
Most of the millionaires in Nigeria all started with small amount of money and today they are the big names all over africa.
You too can start something now, remember they said a journey of a thousand miles began from a step.
Starting a business with #50,000 is not bad at all. In fact you can grow it and be comfortable through out your life by investing this 50k into a business.
The type of businesses you can start with #50,000, the details, the breakdown, the profit margin and the analysis is in the article right below:
Read and tell me the one you would like to consider.
The problem is buying from all these shops would not help at all. I think you should check around maybe you will find a cool phone dealers and not people who are selling like you.
If you can’t find, then you may have to use Konga or Jumia.
Just try and check around.