Can Facebook Page Be Monetized?
I want to help a friend create and manage a Facebook page for his small business that he just setup. As a newbie in the social media business, I don’t want to leave any stone unturned. I want to know it is in anyway possible to monetize Facebook page.
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
There is a way you can place adsense codes on your facebook but it requires a little coding…..
The best way to monetize a facebook page is to direct traffics to your website… People who like the page are interested in what the page is all about…
Dropping relevant links on the page that leads to your website is the best way.
How else do you want to monetize it other than directing the followers to your friend’s small business? Except if your friend’s small business is not a money making business or the followers aren’t converting to paying customers. If they are converting, you are already monetizing the Facebook page. If they are not, then you need to work on the quality of product and services as well as your sales tactics.