How Can i Get Export Companies To Buy My Crops
- I Need Buyers For My Soya Bean Milk Powder
- Is There Anybody Here That's Into Sales Of Cold Pressed Oils?
- Where Can i Get Imported Machine For Palm Kernel Oil In Lagos
- Do Flour Mill Companies Really Buy Cassava Flour Directly From Farmers?
- I Want To Start Palm Oil Business
- Exporting Agric Products to China
- What Are The Risk Associated to Poultry Farming
Finding buyers for your agricultural products requires that you put in the needed work. An effective way is by registering with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council. This agency is saddled with the responsibility of acting as a one-stop shop for all information regarding export. As a member,you have the advantage of being invited to trade shows organised by it where you can easily show foreign investors your products and services. This platform provides you the opportunity of networking.
The social media is the another tool you can use to your advantage. A lot of trade exhibitions are organised by several countries in Nigeria through their embassies. You can use this platform to market your products