Can one plant maize and cassava with soya bean?
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Results of study showed that intercropping soybean with maize significantly reduced soybean yield by 43.8 % and 55.6 % respectively, while the maize yield was not significantly affected when intercropped with soybean.
Adding Cassava might even reduce it more. It will work out of you try it, but the produce will be affected.