Can i Register An Organization As a Business Name?
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
The requirements for registering a business name in Nigeria has been provided by the corporate affairs Commission to include the search for the availability of your preferred business name, filling and submitting statutory forms to be accompanied by 2 passport sized photographs as well as the payment of the filing fees. It must be noted that the name of your organisation or business must be clearly stated.