Can i Register An Organization As a Business Name?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal In Nigeria?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
- How Can I Ship Charcoal from Thailand to Lebanon?
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How to Start Crayfish Business in Nigeria and Make it Big
- How To Become a Chi Company Distributor
- Necessary Documents for Starting Export in Nigeria
The requirements for registering a business name in Nigeria has been provided by the corporate affairs Commission to include the search for the availability of your preferred business name, filling and submitting statutory forms to be accompanied by 2 passport sized photographs as well as the payment of the filing fees. It must be noted that the name of your organisation or business must be clearly stated.