What is The Cost Of IVF In Nigeria
Please i want to ask this question for an older friend who’s looking for a child. These are some of the things he questions below.
* Is the procedure a difficult one
* What is the cost of IVF in Nigeria
* What are the side effects after IVF
* Are there specialist in Nigeria
* What is the success rate in Nigeria
Appreciate if the answer is detailed, thanks
- Where Can I Get Yellow Card in Nigeria
- Type of Essential Oils, Their Benefits And Usage
- Where to Buy Original Essential Oils in Nigeria
- What is The Yoruba Herbs For Curing Asthma
- Do I Use Different Remedies For The Cure Of Hepatitis B
- Does Unripe Pineapple, Cotton Seed And Cashew Leaf Cure Hepatitis B
- How to Get the Herbal Ingredients to Treat Low Sperm Count
It has been in Nigeria for a while but it has not been trending and we have not heard of any case or example in Nigeria. I think Nigerians can be funny about stuffs like this.
Although there are not many things that an IVF patient, who has recently got an embryo transferred into her womb, needs to avoid or worry about. Still, there are a handful of precautions that they must take. Some of these are listed below:
Things patients must avoid-
1. Taking too much bed-rest can actually be very harmful for both the embryo and the mother unlike what it is commonly believed to be.
2. The patient must not indulge in activities that increase the temperature of their body such as steaming or sauna, hot tubs and more as an increased temperature might harm the embryo and hinder its growth.
3. It is not a favorable idea to make a severe or drastic change in the diet as it can send the body into a tizzy and harm the embryo.
4. The patients must try to avoid the kind of people who can stress them out or demoralize them in any way. It is important for them to be happy and relaxed.
5. It can be hard not to expect of getting pregnant after an embryo transfer. Nevertheless, it is better to not expect too much and be realistic.
Things patients must do-
1. It will be great for the patient to get involved and surround them self with positive and cheerful people who persuade them to be happy and relaxed.
2. One must carry on with their daily chores like normal rather than taking too much rest and being inactive.
3. It is necessary that the patients take their medications prescribed by the doctor religiously.
4. The patients must avoid anything that they find uncomfortable to do as indulging in uncomfortable activities might contribute to self-blaming and loathing in case their treatment fails.
According to nodicalagos.org, the prices are
Surrogacy IVF treatment fees- [Excluding the cost of drugs] N1,520,000.00
Legal Fee- N160,000.00
Scheduling fees- N120,000.00
Sono for Surrogate- N60,000.00
Drugs for surrogate & donor – N1,200,000.00