Cost of Rearing 100 Layers of Chicken in Nigeria
Most of Wealthresult.com members are into poultry farming business. And we will like some established poultry farmers here to enlighten us especially the upcoming poultry farmers. And also to tell us the cost of rearing 100 layers.
- Investing in start up or well established Poultry farm
- HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- What's the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
I am not an Upcoming poultry farmer and am not yet into poultry farming.
However, I have friends and have gone through a few articles and I have an idea.
I don’t know if am allowed to give an answer or I should wait for established Poultry farmers or upcoming to contribute first.
Hello Chinwe, poultry business is a good business but capital intensive. However, my experience in poultry farming is great to an extent but if you must know, you won’t train a layer for 3-4months and sale, you will be at lost cause people not buy it good money.
To sum if up. Depending on the duration you want to hold your birds.
#300,000 can hold 100 layers for 3+ months and they will be healthy.
Their drugs are very expensive, there are drugs of 20k and if you miss any, blindness may crop your birds in one week. Happy Farming