Cost of Rearing 100 Layers of Chicken in Nigeria
- Cost of Setting up a Fish Farm in Nigeria
- Cost of Constructing Poultry Pen in Nigeria
- Cost of Setting up a Palm Kernel Production in Nigeria
- What are the Likely Risk in Tomato Farming in Nigeria
- How to Start Farming Business - Best Produce to Start with
- Where can I sell my Soya beans?
- Company that Process Plantain Flour for Exportation
I am not an Upcoming poultry farmer and am not yet into poultry farming.
However, I have friends and have gone through a few articles and I have an idea.
I don’t know if am allowed to give an answer or I should wait for established Poultry farmers or upcoming to contribute first.
Hello Chinwe, poultry business is a good business but capital intensive. However, my experience in poultry farming is great to an extent but if you must know, you won’t train a layer for 3-4months and sale, you will be at lost cause people not buy it good money.
To sum if up. Depending on the duration you want to hold your birds.
#300,000 can hold 100 layers for 3+ months and they will be healthy.
Their drugs are very expensive, there are drugs of 20k and if you miss any, blindness may crop your birds in one week. Happy Farming