Cost of Setting up a Palm Kernel Production in Nigeria
Please what is the expected investment outlay to be invested in the Palm Kernel Production
1. Cost of Machine
2. Cost of Setup
3. Where can the machines be bought
I will love to have fair knowledge of the above to help me make informed investment decision.
- Cost of Setting up a Fish Farm in Nigeria
- Cost of Constructing Poultry Pen in Nigeria
- Cost of Rearing 100 Layers of Chicken in Nigeria
- What are the Likely Risk in Tomato Farming in Nigeria
- How to Start Farming Business - Best Produce to Start with
- Where can I sell my Soya beans?
- Company that Process Plantain Flour for Exportation
Palm kernel is a nut derived from palm nut. It is found in large quantity in the eastern and Western states of Nigeria e.g, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Delta, Imo, Edo, and Rivers state of Nigeria,
Palm kernel oil is otherwise known as PK oil and is used for producing cosmetics, confectionery, pharmaceutical industries and for other industrial purposes. It is a lucrative business world over and has a lot of Export potential.
There are two exclusively written articles here that answers all your questions. Everything you need to know, the cost, the details, the profit estimation, Machines and price and even more.
The second one also explain more about the extraction processes and other cool things. Check it out below:
Am sure those article really help.