Cost of Starting up Nylon Production in Nigeria
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
The cost of starting nylon production business depends on the sizes of the major equipments you want to purchase. The prices of major nylon machines like extruder, recycling machine, blowing machine, cutting machine and punching machine start from. $7,500 to $20,000 each.
The estimated cost to start a nylon production business conveniently starts from $100,000 to $200,000 including other essential materials needed.