Cost Of Setting Up a Tomato Processing Business In Nigeria
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Starting a business like tin tomato production requires a whole lot of money , here are some of the things you should consider before starting.
- Cost of Registering with NAFDAC
- Cost of hiring skilled and unskilled labor
- Cost of raw materials(even if you have your farm)
- Cost of machines
- Cost of logistics
My Conclusion, setting up a tomato production company at any level requires at least 20,00000 to 50,00000 million naira.
The cost implications of starting a tomato paste factory can be substantial as it is a capital intensive business.without the right equipment and other logistics, you may be running at a loss. You will therefore need sufficient funding to achieve your goal. Some of the requirements include a storage unit or holding place for your products,a fully motorised system to increase efficiency and cut down significantly on downtime, highly trained engineers as we as your workforce. Other important factors include you source of raw material which in this case is the fresh tomato products. You may either choose to cultivate them yourself or buy from farmers. Expenses can be anywhere from N40,000,000 to N80,000,000
I don’t think you need 40M or 80M to start this business. It depends on how large you want to make it. Although marketing can take quarter of the capital but with around 3-5Million naira, you can start something.
Read the article below for more