If I File A Tax Return, When And Where Will I Get The Tax Refund?
- Buy and Sell your Bitcon with us in Nigeria
- How does one find investors and start a successful investors platform?
- How to Invest in Stock Market Trading in Nigeria
- How Can I BuyTreasury Bills in Nigeria And What is the Benefits
- What Is The Minimum Number Of Shares I Can Buy
- How To Learn Forex Trading in Nigeria Free
- How Do i Buy Shares in Nigeria
Normally all relevant document for VAT transaction will be verified before a refund can be made. The earlier the underlying documents are available for VAT audit, the quicker will the refund process. By a conservative estimate, a maximum period of two months from the date of receipt of the VAT Return Form 002.
You may not receive your refund as quickly as you expected. A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example, a name or identification number on the tax return may not match the FIRS records. You may have failed to sign the return or to include a necessary attachment, such as Wage and Tax Statement. Or you may have made math errors that require extra time for the FIRS to correct.