Do Flour Mill Companies Really Buy Cassava Flour Directly From Farmers?
- I Need Buyers For My Soya Bean Milk Powder
- Is There Anybody Here That's Into Sales Of Cold Pressed Oils?
- Where Can i Get Imported Machine For Palm Kernel Oil In Lagos
- How Can i Get Export Companies To Buy My Crops
- I Want To Start Palm Oil Business
- Exporting Agric Products to China
- What Are The Risk Associated to Poultry Farming
If you are a farmer who’s interested in selling your products directly to flour mill companies,doing this may be a bit difficult if you do not have the structure which gives you an edge over middle men. In Nigeria, middlemen are the ones who deal directly with the farmers. This is mainly because the farmer does not have adequate transport and storage facilities. If they don’t sell,they risk losing all of their produce to . middle men take advantage of this to exploit the farmers. It is therefore unlikely, though not impossible for the flour mill companies to do business directly with the farmers
I will advice you to make a pitch. Companies can be very selective and most of them prefer their current supplier. Most companies even own a farm for their products.
When you have a company in mind, pitch them, submit a proposal, convince them why they should do business with you and keep disturbing the.
Nothing is impossible. Submit as many proposals as possible. You can also start supplying local restaurants and then use them as a reference to prove you are experienced.
There is no harm in trial.