How Much Can i Use To Start Up a Foodstuffs Business
Good day everyone here, I am very interested in starting a wholesale/retail foodstuffs business in Lagos. Please I want to know if 500k will be enough for me to start. And which market can I get things at a cheaper rate. And also, is it possible for someone to make up to 30k as profit in a month?. Thanks, as I await your reply.
- Can I Start An Online Foodstuff Store
- How Can I start Producing Food Spices in Nigeria?
- How to Get Foreign Buyers for my Grain and Crops?
- How Can I Start Food Supply Business
- Where Can I Get Quality Rice At Cheap Price
- How Can I Export Dried Catfish To Europe?
- Where Can i Get Machine For Processing Palm Oil
For a start 500k is not enough to start foodstuff business but it will try if you improvise with your suppliers, first develop a good relationship with your suppliers so he/she can give you credit facility, your suppliers could even give you goods up to 500k on credit, so technically you can start foodstuffs business with 500k if well MANAGED . They are different market for different foodstuffs locate the one closer to you.
30k or even more is possible every month provided its well manged.