How Auto Insurance Rates Are Determined
Most drivers, want to know how the insurance rates of your car will be determined at the time of receiving a new fee for car insurance. Many factors determine the rate you will pay for auto insurance.
1. Make and model your vehicle
2. The area in which you live
3. The deductible in your policy
4. Basic coverage on auto insurance
5. Additional Coverage
6. How a DUI Affects Your Car Insurance Rates
7. Other factors that determine the rate
8. Claims, Payment history, and more 9. What can be done to reduce car insurance rates?