How can i access loan for a piggery farm
- Investing in start up or well established Poultry farm
- HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- What's the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
I think your best option is Micro Finance Banks within your area. But the problem there is that most micro finance banks (if not all) are only interested in giving loans to a business that is already running and making daily or monthly income.
Getting loans to complete a piggery project will be a little difficult. Very few loan service providers in Nigeria (if any) will be interested in this kind of request. I really don’t know how the Nigerian Bank of Agriculture function in this regard, maybe you can find out from them if they give this kind of loan.
You can also check from your bank. If you have serious financial track record with your bank, they may just be in the perfect position to finance this. But you must have your robust business plan in place among other things, depending on the products they have.
If these fail, your family and friend (angel investors) may be your best and last resort. You may also check from the local governments to see if there is ongoing government grants for agricultural development.