How can i access loan for a piggery farm
- What Lucrative Farming Can I Do On a Plot Of Land In Ogun State
- What Specie Of Yam In Good For Exporting?
- Are There Locally Made Palm Oil Extraction Machinery In Nigeria?
- Market for Onion and Soya Bean in the North
- I Need To Join a Whatsapp Group On Farming
- Does Quails Eat Chicken Feeds?
- Can i Start a Poultry Farm With 500K
I think your best option is Micro Finance Banks within your area. But the problem there is that most micro finance banks (if not all) are only interested in giving loans to a business that is already running and making daily or monthly income.
Getting loans to complete a piggery project will be a little difficult. Very few loan service providers in Nigeria (if any) will be interested in this kind of request. I really don’t know how the Nigerian Bank of Agriculture function in this regard, maybe you can find out from them if they give this kind of loan.
You can also check from your bank. If you have serious financial track record with your bank, they may just be in the perfect position to finance this. But you must have your robust business plan in place among other things, depending on the products they have.
If these fail, your family and friend (angel investors) may be your best and last resort. You may also check from the local governments to see if there is ongoing government grants for agricultural development.