How can I drive targeted traffic to my blog
- Where Can I Get High Quality Images For My Blog Posts?
- Whats The Best Way To Increase Google Adsense Earnings?
- How Do i Earn More With My Blog
- Forum Posting Techniques to Help You Promote Your Blog
- What is Link Collider?
- How To Get More Views On YouTube & Twitter?
- How To Make My Website Rank On Search
It is important to start your blog with original content and continue that way. You can with time it will start ranking. Hope your comments on forums is not with your blog links? If yes it is wrong, you are spamming people’s websites. Google is against it therefore, your blog may not rank because of that.
If you want to drive traffic to your website, just as the first respondent already stated. Make sure your blog content is not copy and paste, secondly, for effective recommendation, submit every post published manually to google. Even if it has been published and your blog is visible to search engine. Disable google+ comment and endeavour to submit your articles to google manually. Happy blogging