How Can I Start Buying And Selling Used Grade AA Clothes ?
- How to Start a Wristband Production Company in Nigeria
- Starting and Running a Book Store Successfully
- How to Become a Bigi Drinks Distributor in Ibadan
- Sales of Fairly Used and New Laptops and General Electronics
- Contributing Blog Posts to This Website (WealthResult)
- Egg Supply Business is Still Lucrative?
- Where in Lagos can I Get London First Grade Okrika Bales
Rent a shop in a decent area with good number of daily human traffics. The shop must be in a location nearby or by the roadside where passerby would be able to see your wares.
Go to second-hand clothes markets such as Katangowa or Aswani (all in Lagos state) or any other market where fairly used clothes are sold in quality. Buy different types of Grade A used clothes from the wholesale dealers.
Bring them down to your shop and display for customers. There are no better way to start than this. Trust me!
As times goes on, you may arrange with importers or begin to import the used grade A clothes yourself,