How Can I Start Buying And Selling Used Grade AA Clothes ?
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator In Nigeria
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported From Nigeria?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal In Nigeria?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
- How Can I Ship Charcoal from Thailand to Lebanon?
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Rent a shop in a decent area with good number of daily human traffics. The shop must be in a location nearby or by the roadside where passerby would be able to see your wares.
Go to second-hand clothes markets such as Katangowa or Aswani (all in Lagos state) or any other market where fairly used clothes are sold in quality. Buy different types of Grade A used clothes from the wholesale dealers.
Bring them down to your shop and display for customers. There are no better way to start than this. Trust me!
As times goes on, you may arrange with importers or begin to import the used grade A clothes yourself,