How Can I Start Buying And Selling Used Grade AA Clothes ?
- Invest now and Earn N12,000,000 Pure Profit in 8 Months
- Cost of Starting Exportation Business from Nigeria
- Companies that Buy Honey in Nigeria and their Location
- Contacts of Palm Oil Sellers in Nigeria Ebonyi State?
- Price of Ranger Rover Sport Autobiography in Nigeria
- Price of a Bag of Rice in Nigeria Today (Stallion and Others)
- Cost of Starting a Cake Making Business in Nigeria
Rent a shop in a decent area with good number of daily human traffics. The shop must be in a location nearby or by the roadside where passerby would be able to see your wares.
Go to second-hand clothes markets such as Katangowa or Aswani (all in Lagos state) or any other market where fairly used clothes are sold in quality. Buy different types of Grade A used clothes from the wholesale dealers.
Bring them down to your shop and display for customers. There are no better way to start than this. Trust me!
As times goes on, you may arrange with importers or begin to import the used grade A clothes yourself,