how can I start an importation Business
- How to Start a Business Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) in Nigeria
- Business I Can Start With ₦50,000 in Nigeria
- Cost and Requirements for Candle Production in Nigeria
- Is it Necessary to Get NAFDAC Approval Before Starting
- Things to Know Before Starting a Business?
- Cost of Importing Phone Accessories from China to Nigeria
- Shampoo Recipe for Commercial Production
Exportation could be mini, and it could be large.
The import/export business is about the importation and exportation of goods and services from the shores of every country around the world.
An exporter usually gets a purchase order from an importer. And after all the co-requirements are met by both parties, a deal is signed—where the importer would usually sign a year-long contract with the exporter, which is then adjusted to 5 years after a first successful one-year delivery.
Requirements For Starting And Importation Business In Nigeria
* Register The Business
* Register With The Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
* Register With Customs By Completing The Form NXP
* Obtain Special Licences And Permits For The Goods You’re Dealing In
* Verify Your Products Are Not On The Prohibited Goods List
* Get Your Insurance Covered
* Partner With A Freight Forwarding Service Company To Ship Your Goods
I hope this helps.