How do I Buy Skype Credit in Nigeria
- How to Make Money From Video Games And Entertainment?
- How Do I Start a Mini Cafe Using a WIFI
- How Can One Become a Content Developer And Strategist?
- How Can One Learn Graphic Design in Nigeria?
- How To Make Money As An Writer Online?
- How To Start Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria
- What Kind Of Freelancing Job Can i Do Online And Get Paid
For you to enjoy Skype services that aren’t free, you will need some Skype credits. You can use Skype Credit to make great value calls to mobiles and landlines across the world, send low cost SMS text messages and to forward calls. You can also use Skype Credit to buy a subscription or a Skype Number, and to connect to over 200,000 WiFi hotspots worldwide using Skype WiFi.
Buying Skype Credit is easy and you can pay for it with a credit card, PayPal and lots of other ways.
To buy Skype Credit:
-Sign in to your account, click on your profile name
-Click “Buy Credit” or “Add Skype Credit”
-Select the amount you’d like to buy. The Enable Auto-recharge option is selected by default. If you `don’t want to use Auto-recharge, untick the box.
– Click Continue.
– Select your payment method from the drop-down list. Depending on the method you chose, enter the `details in the available text boxes.
-After you’ve entered your payment details, click Pay now, then follow the instructions to complete the `payment.
That’s it. You should be enjoying your skype credit by now.