How do I Get the Application Form for NGO Registration
- Cost Effective Ways to Outsource Brand Promotion in Nigeria
- Contacts Information of the Nigerian Foreign Service Academy
- How Does One Become An International PR And Strategist Expert?
- How Do i Contact Aridedon
- How Can Someone Start An NGO
- How to Develop Mindset From Being Easily Distracted?
- Is There Any Companies That Trains Potential Freight Forwarders In Nigeria?
Go to the Corporate Affairs Commission and obtain the forms to register as an NGO by following the process as outlined below –
Registration of Incorporated Trustees
- Procurement of application form which contains a memorandum for guidance of application
- Publication of notices in three (3) national dailies, one being a local newspaper widely circulated in the area where the organization is based
- Submission of the duly completed application form in triplicate which should be accompanied by the following
- A formal letter of application
- The original newspaper publications
- 2 copies of Applicant’s constitution
- Minutes of the meeting whereat the trustees were appointed, having the list of members present and absent and showing the voting pattern, signed by Chairman and Secretary of the Board
- Minutes of the meeting where the special clause rules was adopted into the constitution of the organization; signed by Secretary and Chairman
- Trustees (Applicants) have to attach 2 passport sized photographs of themselves
- Trustees have to sign against their names on the application form (encl d) and furnish permanent residential addresses
- The impression of the common seal should be affixed on page 11 of the form and
- Draft of 20,000.00k in favour of CAC and made payable in Abuja
- Two copies of the application form
- Application form duly signed by Secretary and Chairman of the Board
- Trustees can register Church,Club,Mosque and NGO without engaging the services of a Legal practitioner,Chartered Accountant and Chartered secretary.