HOW DO I GET TO EXPORT AGRIC PRODUCE?
- Investing in start up or well established Poultry farm
- HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- What's the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
Exporting products outside the shores of Nigerian is certainly profitable especially when they are in high demand in any country. So first of all take a survey of countries ashore who are in dire need of your products so you don’t just export a product that is meaningless to them.
When you’re done with that, you register your business with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council and Corporate Affairs Commission. This is to make sure your business is a legal entity and grant you clearance and access to some doors in terms of shipping out. Then you can proceed to get the contacts of dealers in your products in the choice country.