HOW DO I GET TO EXPORT AGRIC PRODUCE?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
- How to Apply for Youwin and How Much can I Apply for?
- I Need Sesame Seeds in Tonnes, Either Brown or White
- Where to Buy Turkey in Nigeria and How Hatch the Eggs?
Exporting products outside the shores of Nigerian is certainly profitable especially when they are in high demand in any country. So first of all take a survey of countries ashore who are in dire need of your products so you don’t just export a product that is meaningless to them.
When you’re done with that, you register your business with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council and Corporate Affairs Commission. This is to make sure your business is a legal entity and grant you clearance and access to some doors in terms of shipping out. Then you can proceed to get the contacts of dealers in your products in the choice country.