HOW DO I GET TO EXPORT AGRIC PRODUCE?
- Cost of Setting up a Fish Farm in Nigeria
- Cost of Constructing Poultry Pen in Nigeria
- Cost of Rearing 100 Layers of Chicken in Nigeria
- Cost of Setting up a Palm Kernel Production in Nigeria
- What are the Likely Risk in Tomato Farming in Nigeria
- How to Start Farming Business - Best Produce to Start with
- Where can I sell my Soya beans?
Exporting products outside the shores of Nigerian is certainly profitable especially when they are in high demand in any country. So first of all take a survey of countries ashore who are in dire need of your products so you don’t just export a product that is meaningless to them.
When you’re done with that, you register your business with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council and Corporate Affairs Commission. This is to make sure your business is a legal entity and grant you clearance and access to some doors in terms of shipping out. Then you can proceed to get the contacts of dealers in your products in the choice country.