How Do I Grow Traffic And Monetise My Forum Site
- List of Rubber Production Companies in Nigeria
- How To Become a Successful Programmer In Nigeria
- How To Start Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria
- How Much Does a Solar Panel Cost in Nigeria?
- How Can One Make Money Doing Podcasting In Nigeria
- Where can I Get Paint Machine?
- How To Get All Your Android SMS On PC
A forum is a very good place to make money. With so many active users and pages, you can make money directly off your forum.
1. Use ad networks. Sign up to ad networks, such as Google Adsense, and let them do the leg work and find advertisers. It will cost you some of your revenue, but it’s an easy way to get started.
2. Sell ad space directly to companies. Cut out the middleman, and agree on a CPM or CPC fee with advertisers directly. This requires more work, yet you get to hand-pick the ads, ensure they’re right your audience and keep all the money they generate. (Also see: Should You Sell Ads on Your Website Directly?)
3. Mention products you affiliate-sell. Once you build trust with your audience, you can drop an affiliate link during a forum discussion if you know of a product that would be perfect for the person asking a question. Clarify that you’re an affiliate and explain why you think the product would be a great fit.
4. Add a sub-forum that sells. Introduce a sub-forum that’s dedicated to nothing but advertisements. It could be a job board if your forum is for professionals in a given industry, or it can work as an e-store. Members who aren’t interested in advertisements will avoid this part of your forum, so this works best if you know your audience is on the lookout to make a purchase (or find a job).
5. Add a sub-forum for product reviews. Encourage members to post product reviews and post some yourself. Add affiliate links to these posts when applicable.
6. Turn links in user-generated content into affiliate links. Whether or not you create a sub-forum for this, members will post links on your forum. Switch those you can into affiliate links yourself or use software to automate the process.
7. Invite industry leaders to live posting events and affiliate-sell their products. It’s a win-win situation: Members get their questions answered, industry leaders get exposure to possible new customers — and you get a happier community, a possible new connection and affiliate commissions.
8. Sponsored sticky posts. Charge companies to stick a thread that advertises them at the top of your forum. It’ll be the first or second post on the page for a pre-determined period of time, no matter how many threads are started or updated.
9. Barter advertising. Offer companies free advertising in exchange for them promoting you, too. Don’t limit yourself to the Web. Depending on what ad space on your site is worth, ask for advertising space in brochures or a booth at a conference.
10. An many other ways.
About getting Traffics.
1. Rich content is the king.
Write original and rich content for your audience
2. Use facebook ad or google adword.
Those are the best ad network so far.
3. Guest post on other websites and forum.
Nairaland, corpersforum.com and other forum can really give you a good amount of traffics. Meet popular website and offer to be a guest writer in exchange for links.
4. Talk to people and tell your friends.
5. Use social media sites to your advantage.
Affiliate marketing is truly one of the best ways to make money while sleeping.
And yes, you can make money from the forex industry too.
You don’t necessarily need to be an experienced trader or vast in the knowledge of the industry before you can benefit from it.
If you own an active social media page, a website or a blog that is based on such themes as finance, technology, wealth creation, entrepreneurship, forex trading, investments, and other related subjects, you can sign up to become an Affiliate partner of a forex broker.
Once you sign up, you will be given some promotional materials with affiliate links, to post on your website and attract leads.
When your visitors click on the promo materials, they will be directed to the broker’s website and you will be paid a commission for every trading activity they make.
JustForex broker is a broker loved by a lot of traders all over the world because of their superb trading conditions and they offer you a high commission for every traded lot made by your attracted clients.
You can receive up to
– 5$ on ECN Zero accounts,
– Up to 10$ on Mini and Standard and cent accounts, and an extra $500 bonus each month.