How do I start a cleanning service?
- How does one become a successful management consultancy company?
- How Does One Become An International PR And Strategist Expert?
- How Does One Become a Social Media Manger?
- I Need Companies That Can Buy Plastic Waste
- How Do i Make People Patronize My New School
- What is The Cost of a Vacuum Cleaner In Nigeria
- Is There An Age Limit For a Trustee On a Board?
Its not that hard as you think, first of all get a name for the business and register it. You will get the equipment in Idumota market in Lagos or any other market. You will need to gather people that will work for you in advance because its good to get set before launching your business. You never know when you might be called up for a job.
Any one can do cleaning but not every one has the passion to clean 24/7 .
1. You need to do a proper research on your target market for cleaning business. So u can get a large database of clients.
Either rendering your service to Corporate Bodies(Bank , Hotel , Offices , Private Individuals Homes, Students, Bachelors, Workers) etc
2. You need to know what area of cleaning in specializing (Dry Cleaning, Hospital , Steel Cleaner, Window, Carpet , Interlocking \ patio/ driveway etc) on .
3. For longevity , it’s best to get Domestic machine for cleaning business to avoid breakdown . As @Chinwe recommended Idumota for Equipment
4. Research on pricing , and its best to see the job lot before giving a customer a Quote. Depends on your area of specialization
5. Getting honest & Reliable workers is very key for this business as they will be going into clients houses or offices. Depends on the service
The Client Expect the Job done 100%, No Issue of theft or Damage to property, Polite workers
6. Health and Safety is important in the nature of this business to Workers and Client e.g the kind of chemical used in cleaning , allergies .
7. branding and
8 Social media platform
9. Capital ,forecast on your expenses, Accounting
10 Tools , uniform, mobility
kindly add more Ideas ladies and Gent in the Forum.