How Do i Buy Shares in Nigeria
- How to Invest in Stock Market Trading in Nigeria
- How Can I BuyTreasury Bills in Nigeria And What is the Benefits
- What Is The Minimum Number Of Shares I Can Buy
- How To Learn Forex Trading in Nigeria Free
- What Is Commission Rate On Each Transaction On Share/Bonds?
- What Is Hedge Fund?
- How Cryptocurrency Business Changed my Life in Nigeria
Once you’ve decided you’re comfortable with the risks involved in investing in shares, your next step is to start building your portfolio. Read on to find out about the different ways you can buy shares.
When a person buys shares of a company, he or she also gets certain rights such as the right to earn dividends and also part-ownership of the company.
You will need a broker of your choice.
Brokers are of two types
a) full service brokers
b) discount brokers.
Fulll service brokers are more expensive. They target investors who need recommendations and guidance. However, in case a person knows the shares s/her wishes to invest in, then employ a discount broker can be prudent and more economical.
Remember, you will need a brokerage firm or a broker you can trust.