How Do l Build Grasscutter Cage
- Is Hydroponics Aquaponics Aeroponics Planting Safe?
- Where Can i Get Company That Sells Hatching Machine
- Can One Source For Groundnut Oil Extraction Machine Locally
- Poultry Farm For Sale
- Can I Use 1 Hectare Of Land For Watermelon Farming
- What Will i Get Harvesting Cassava And Maize On An Hectare
- Where Can i Buy Bag Of Rice At a Cheaper Price
i quickly made a research and i found this from Nairaland……. i did a slight editing…. but i hope it helps
The grasscutters are kept in pens inside the rearing shed. The number of
pens depends on the production objectives. It is recommended to have one
breeding female per pen. The recommended surface area per adult animal
in the pen is 0.2 m2.
one possible setup could include:
• A pen for fattening young grasscutters;
• A pen for adults;
• A pen for mating;
• A pen for giving birth and feeding the young.
The layout of the pens depends on the type of material used in their
construction. Metal pens can be moved around, whereas brick pens will
It is not recommended to use materials such as straw, bamboo, wood or
matting because they can be eaten away by the grasscutters. The pens
can be open or closed, whichever the producer prefers. There should be
room to move around between the pens
Nigeria Grasscutter Pen Architectural Drawing/ Design
Grasscutter Pen Construction
Proper design and construction of Grasscutter Pen is critical to the success of a commercial Grasscutter farming.
ROOM SIZE: 24 by 10 feet
CAPACITY: 72 matured Grasscutter Holes/Pens
Real picture plans
You can see the video below for better help: