How Do You Make Money Blogging
- How to Develop Mindset From Being Easily Distracted?
- NGO Papers are Out, How do we Start Now?
- How do I Get the Application Form for NGO Registration
- UV Sterilizer or Ozone Generator
- Where can I get a professional consultant for a business plan
- How can I reach out to wide range of people online
- Online Advertising Agency - Help Needed!
People make money from Blogs in different ways depending on the content, the traffic sources, and the blog’s niche. Earning revenue is important but that shouldn’t becloud the real essence of the blog which is providing value to the internet users. My main objective has been to provide values to our users first, every other things is secondly.
I am based in Tanzania, And I have a blog with 1000 email subcriber, My niche is oil and gas industry, But I’m not making a dime from this website.Please take a look of this website,http://tanzaniapetroleum.com/ and kindly advise the best way I can monetize my blog and enjoy the my hard work.
I will be grateful for your kind response
Your niche is extremely small and there are very few original content on the site. Monetization shouldn’t be the subject now, take your time to learn and build a better site. Create more and more valuable original content.
When you have done these, you may apply for Adsense program, if Google sees your website as good enough for their advertising program, they will accept you. Then you can begin to monetize by displaying relevant ads in your website.