How Long Can Palm Oil Be Stored Without Loosing Its Quality?
Please do you have any idea of how long palm oil can be stored without loosing its quality before the time to resell it? Also, which container is appropriate for the storage, it a plastic can or metal drum? I will really appreciate your response on this. Thanks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Red oil can be stored up to 12 months without any damage or spoilage.
The major threat to Palm Oil storage is the soldier ant (ljalo). They are ants that move in thousands. In order to avoid these ants from entering your oil, you must:
1. Make sure you clear the bushes around your environment
2. Fumigate if necessary
3. When you store in kegs, it is better you put the keg in a bowl and fill the bowl with used engine oil.
4. If you store in a drum, put the drum on a tyre.
5. Ensure you seal your drum properly and your keg is well tightened.
That’s all takes