How Lucrative Is Recharge Card Printing Business
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
Recharge card business used to be very lucrative in like five years ago until our banks and other innovations in the tech industry came in. As of today, I’d tell you that that business is no longer lucrative and it won’t be a so good idea to take on, especially if you’d expect to get good returns on your investment (in my opinion) and that is also based on my current location. I can’t personally remember the last time I exchange paper (hard) current for a recharge. And that applies to so many other people today.
But it all depends on your location because my judgement is based on what I have in my environment. Probably people are still patronizing such businesses. I’d advise you study your catchment area very well before putting your head into the business.
N15,000 is not a reasonable budget for any business, let alone recharge card business. The profit margin is extremely low in recharge card business so, you’d need large sells and huge capital to be able to make something reasonable out of the business.
To make a profit of N5,000 a day, you will need to dispense more than N100,000 worth of recharge voucher daily. With this scenario, your N15,000 can only make you N500 daily.