How Much Do You Think This Site Is Worth?
I woke up with strange feelings this morning so decided to ask this question. Kindly give me your best answers as they may be rewards for best answers 😀
Let me give you some important clue that will help you to properly estimate what this site is worth.
1. This site is the center hub of business ideas in Nigeria and certainly the most respected business website in Nigeria.
2. Hundreds of thousands of people (enough people to fill Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man United, and Chelsea Stadiums) visit this website every month from different parts of the country and abroad.
3. This site enjoys very high recognition (good will) from Google. This means, if there is any topic we are not ranking number 1 on, on Google, its probably because we haven’t written article on such topic.
4. What it will take for this site to become number 1 site in Nigeria is to cover just 70% of all searchable business topics in Nigeria as ranking on those topics are almost guaranteed.
5. The site is making decent amount of money, enough to be called a millionaire, and its 100% consistent.
6. I am currently utilizing less than 50% of its money making capacity. A savvy monetizer would be making five times what I am currently making with the same traffic volume.
7. The question and answer section holds much more potential. When it picks up and start ranking on search engines, the value may surpass that of the blog section.
8. Anything you put on this site sells like hot cake. Unfortunately I don’t sell nor allow anyone to sell on this site except my few eBooks.
9. Unlike other sites in Nigeria whose traffic is made up of mostly secondary school children and young boys and girls, this site’ traffic is made up of exclusively matured people, mostly with deep pockets.
10. Foreigners who are looking to invest in Nigeria usually start their research from this website. The prospect of meeting foreign investors even before they come over to Nigeria is very high. Unfortunately, I am not paying attention to that, even many has tried to contact me.
There are still many more clues but use these to make your evaluations. Who knows, I may just be interested in selling.
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal In Nigeria?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
- How Can I Ship Charcoal from Thailand to Lebanon?
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How to Start Crayfish Business in Nigeria and Make it Big
- How To Become a Chi Company Distributor
- Necessary Documents for Starting Export in Nigeria
Yes it records over a million page views monthly but individual users are around 150,000+ per month. One hundred and fifty thousand users of WealthResult.com kind of users is equal to 3million users of other sites in terms of revenue, retention, and target. This is the only site in Nigeria and among few in whole world with less than 5% bounce rate. 99% of sites on the internet are 50% – 80% bounce rates.
Selling is what I haven’t decided on, I’m just asking for opinions and generally sharing information. Though I have been contacted privately by some people about the possible sale, I am yet to decide on that.
Again, I am too rigid in terms of monetization. So, I strongly believe someone with monetization inclination will be a better candidate to own this site.
According to alexa rating, a little research from google’s adsense support site and what Mr. Darlinton published in the question I would say this site can generate 21 million from PDF’s alone at their full potential and ad revenue could be over a million naira annually, so I believe this site is worth 58 million naira.