How Much Money Is Needed To Startup A Goat Farming With 50 Goats ?
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
What kind of goat do you want to start with? Which part of the country are you looking at to setup your goat farm? Do you have land already or are you looking to acquire new farm land?
These are the major determinant of your cost implication.
You will need between N1,200,000 – N2million to startup with 50 with the assumption that the breed you are looking to rear is the Nigerian Dwarf Goat which is quite popular in the East and Western part of Nigeria.
You can get the healthy kids for N250,000 at the rate of N5,000 each. Land may cost you another N250,000 in a rural area where you can get a plot of land for N100,000, two and half plots will be fine. Construction of pen, wired fencing, transportation and others may take N700,000.
That’s all I know for now. Check the article How to start goat farming in Nigeria and read every thing to the end.
Hello!My name is Rita, come from China, if you want start a goat farm, i think i can help you,we can design goat farm for free if you buy our products.we will give you the best price. We sell goat feed through, water bowl, ear tags and so on many products.