How profitable is fairly used clothes business
Hi everyone, I want to start the business of fairly used clothes. I have a link in Cotonou were I can be going to select good neat first grade clothes for men, women and kids and I want to be repacking them to sell at wholesale price to people that have boutiques or deal in fashion stuffs.
Do you think this business will be lucrative?
- Business I Can Start With ₦50,000 in Nigeria
- Cost and Requirements for Candle Production in Nigeria
- Is it Necessary to Get NAFDAC Approval Before Starting
- Things to Know Before Starting a Business?
- Cost of Importing Phone Accessories from China to Nigeria
- Shampoo Recipe for Commercial Production
- Which Distribting Business Make More Profit in Nigeria
Fairly used clothes is not only profitable in Nigeria, it is a gold mine, especially now that dollars has gone high and much people are not bringing things from oversea.
Very few people in Nigeria can afford original/designers products so the cheapest means to get quality wears is from fairly used cloths market.
But one big problem is that fairly used clothes still remain contraband in Nigeria, so it is illegal to bring it into the country even though our textile industry is completely dead. I don’t know the current status as regards government policies on fairly used clothes.