How to Buy Things at Amazon.com from Nigeria
I see many good items to buy from Amazon.com but since I am in Nigeria, I don’t really know how to get my goods here in Nigeria. Can anyone enlighten me on the best way to buy things from Amazon and have it delivered to me in Nigeria?
- Ways One Can Earn Money Online In Nigeria?
- How To Start Selling On Jumia eCommerce Marketplace
- What Are The Pros And Coins In Dropping Shipping In Nigeria
- How Can i Learn How To Print Recharge card
- How to Own an Online Dropshipping Store
- How Genuine is Aliexpress? Is It Safe to Shop There?
- How to Speed up WordPress WooCommerce Store
Its simple and easy. You should just make sure you pay attention to “products that are Eligible for shipping to Nigeria” That is important.
– Sign in to your Amazon account.
If you don’t already have an Amazon account, you have to create one to be able to make purchases.
– Go to Your Account.
Under Settings option, select Manage Address book and edit your default shipping address.
– Search for items you want to purchase on Amazon.com
– On the left side of the screen, under Refine by, select the Ship to Nigeria/Kenya check box.
– Your search will be filtered. Check for products that are Eligible for shipping to Nigeria/Kenya.
– When you are done shopping, view your cart, and then proceed to checkout.
– Select your shipping address by clicking Ship to this address.
– Choose a delivery option
– Select your payment method.
– On the Review your order page, the import fees deposit will be calculated. Currency Conversion is available here, for select currencies.