How to Extract Oil from Fish?
Hey, Folks, Does anyone know how to extract Oil from fishes??
Or Do you have an industrial blueprint of how it can be done on a large scale or with some machinery to ease the process?
I have once done the manual, but could not get enough Oil, some wasted away, so i am not a pro in this thing.
Fish Oil has so many Health benefits and i believe, we should begin to look into it,
Do you have an idea that could help?
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
If manually, you could try the seven steps below.
- raw fish enters the processing plant and is hashed (cut into pieces) and cooked by steam.
- The cooked mass of fish is then pressed or centrifuged to separate the fat-free dry solids and the liquid (oil & water).
- The fat-free dry solids are further processed into fish meal. Fish meal is commonly used in animal feed.
- The liquid (oil & water) which is called press liquor is further processed to separate the oil and water.
- The water that is separated from the oil also has solids in it and is added back into the fish meal.
- The next stages of oil processing is calling polishing. This is where impurities are removed via hot water.
- The final stage of oil processing involves adding anti-oxidants before the oil is placed in stainless steel storage containers.
getting a Fish Oil Processing Oil Extraction Machine can be more better…