How to Get Buyers Abroad for Nigerian Foodstuffs
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
THIS ARE SOME FEW CONTACTS OF DEALERS IN AFRICAN PRODUCTS IN U.S.A AND CANADA.
1. Africana General Market We are your one-stop destination for all your African and Caribbean product needs. We provide Tropical Organic Foods from all across Africa and the Caribbean.
We need suppliers from all parts of Africa who can supply us in large quantity any of these items:
Here’s how to get in touch with us:
Telephone: (604) 434-4555Fax: (604) 434-4555
2. Eat Sum More
We are a South African store located in Thornhill, which is just outside of Toronto,Ontario, Canada.We bring in all the South African favorites meals to Canada .we need more supplies from genuine Africans who can supply us we quality ingredients use in making Boerewors, and Droewors.We are located in Thornhill, at the corner of Bathurst and Centre Streets,#6-7700 Bathurst Street, Thornhill, ON L4J 7Y3Telephone: (905) 881-1368
1. Afri Mart
Mailing Address: 13700 San Pablo Avenue #1204San Pablo , Ca 94806 Tel: ( 510) 776-1916 -customer Service (510)776-2752
Fax: (510) 965-11592.
2. Cayce foods
We sell products that are imported from West Africa, Australia, Norway andMalaysia and hold distributorship rights for Maltex,
contact Cayce Foods Inc. 1680 Roswell StreetSmyrna, GA 30080.FAX:+1 770 437 9866
Telephone: :+1 770 432 69663.
3. Aboasa International Market Aboasa International Market has been in existence since 2002. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with the best African and Caribbean products we sell.we want to know if you can supply us in good quality any or all of the these items:
African palm oil (from Malaysia or Nigeria) Original honey melon seeds and bush mango
Be sure to have your food stuffs verified by NAFDAC and meeting up with the standard before thinking of exporting them, there are written materials on wealthresult that can help you get started with exporting products to foreign countries from Nigeria, I am starting exportation fully by December 2017, I get a Buyer directly from Jamaica, who read my article on Agriculture Business in Nigeria, so you can also get buyers via your website, if you put your knowledge into writing!
Exporting Nigerian food to Foreign countries can be so promising. many Africans, Nigerians especially are over there. Am sure you know there is more to the business than just finding a company that will buy food products over there . I assume you got that covered.
Try those contacts up there and search their website out. At the moment, i have no company in mind. But as soon as i get, i will drop it here.
And my question is… which country do you want to face in particular? At least you should have a place in mind