How to Get Buyers for my Cassava Produce in Delta, Nigeria
My name is Justin, I am a cassava farmer who produces cassava in large quantity. My problem however is getting buyers for the cassava produce. Is there anyone in this forum who can introduce cassava buyers to me? The farm is about fifty hectares, it is located in Delta State.
Thank you in advance for your kind help.
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
I will advice you to talk to people around about it. Go to a main market and do your marketing. You can also register as a seller on jiji or OLX for people who might want to buy online.
I am not in Delta but am sure if you tell people and use the market around you as an advantage, you will get buyers.
I checked through a list of companies that buy cassava, but i found none in Delta state. You can just take over the market locally from there.