HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
i’m a farmer and own a palm plantation (inter-cropped with cassava) in ebonyi. i’m looking forward to expanding my business but i need some kind of funding. how can i access the federal govt interest-free agricultural loan?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- What's the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
- Price of 1ton of Cassava in Nigeria and Companies that Buy
- Cost of Fish Feed in Nigeria
Last year, it was all over that The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) approved
the disbursement of about N75billion as loan to
farmers in the 36 states and the Federal Capital
Territory (FCT) under the Nigerian Incentive-
Based Risk Sharing in Agricultural Lending
That was all we heard. The requirement, process and even testimonies of people that successfully acquired the loan is not known.
I don’t think it’s still functioning because so far, no one that I have seen or known or heard of has come out to say he or she got the loan.
I will advice you to get loan from elsewhere although with interest. The payment of the interest should not be a problem since you are going to make profits from your farm. And you are confident in what you are doing.