How to Secure Interest-Free Agric Loan in Nigeria?
I’m a farmer and own a palm plantation (inter-cropped with cassava) in Ebonyi. i’m looking forward to expanding my business but i need some kind of funding. how can i access the federal govt interest-free agricultural loan?
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Last year, it was all over that The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) approved
the disbursement of about N75billion as loan to
farmers in the 36 states and the Federal Capital
Territory (FCT) under the Nigerian Incentive-
Based Risk Sharing in Agricultural Lending
That was all we heard. The requirement, process and even testimonies of people that successfully acquired the loan is not known.
I don’t think it’s still functioning because so far, no one that I have seen or known or heard of has come out to say he or she got the loan.
I will advice you to get loan from elsewhere although with interest. The payment of the interest should not be a problem since you are going to make profits from your farm. And you are confident in what you are doing.