How To Start Poultry Farm In Nigeria With Cooperative
Majority of young people in Nigeria desire to start or own a farm, but they don’t have financial power to achieve their goal so they back out.
How they can we encourage our young people to farm if it’s left for the elite?
They are many Agric Cooperative that have decided to help young and vibrant Nigerians achieve their desire.
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Hello Emma, you didn’t explain this your offer in detail. Pls, kindly give full detail about how it works and complete direction how to get there from Ikeja or any part of Lagos. I’m sure some people would want to come and see the place.
It’s a government cooperative poultry farm at Agric Ojo.
There are lots of farmers here practicing poultry farming, some have the intention of owning a big farm somewhere of their choice but they came here to get the experience practically and in the process they are in business making money.
Am a member of the cooperative, the members that owns ready made spaces for poultry let, lease and even sell out spaces to none members who is interested in poultry farming.
One you can get to mile 2 from anywhere in Lagos you’re close to the farm.
At mile 2 board a bus going to Agric bus stop, at Agric take a bike to Aiyedoto Poultry Farm Estate.
You can send me a mail or call: