Importation of Slaughtered Cow Meet, Is It Prohibited in Nigeria
I’m in the process of importing slaughter Cow meet directly from the abattoir in Chad to 9ja. The products (fresh meat) will then be hanged-up on a cool refregerator cargo flight to meet the storage temperature, pls check the abattoir picture from NAGARI GROUP:
On arrival the meat will be transferred to a refrigerated truck for transportation and direct to the storage.
Please, inform me if this is not one of the prohibited goods and if its possible and i would love to discuss more with you.
- Investing in start up or well established Poultry farm
- HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- What's the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
I don’t think that is legally allowed because it comes with a lot dangers. The meat could be contaminated before it gets to your destination.
Importation of animal products
The importation of animal semen, egg or any other animal product into Nigeria from any country is prohibited except under a permit, in the form set out in the Sixth Schedule to the Animal Disease Control Act, granted by the Director who may in each case state the conditions under which the semen, egg or any other animal product may be imported.
Exportation of animals, etc.
The exportation of any animal, hatchery eggs or poultry out of Nigeria to any other country by land, sea, or air is prohibited except under a permit, in the form set out in the Twelfth Schedule to this Act, granted by the Director who in each case shall state the conditions under which the animal, hatching eggs or poultry may be exported.