Is It Possble to Register a Company Without An Office
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
Registering a business is not just something you do just because everyone is doing it. You registering your business shows that you are making your business brand official. It shows you are really into business real time.
You will need an address to register and since you don’t have a shop, what address will you use? You can always change your address if you want, but believe me, a business that changes address all the time is a low show to the customers.
If your business is little like you asked above, you can keep to it till you get a place you can call your shop which will serve as your address.
You will need a shop or a place you can tag as you address and if you want to just use anyone, just think about it.