Looking to Invest in Agri Sector in Nigeria
I am an Indian Businessman having a registered Nigerian Company since 2009, looking to invest in small ventures in Agricultural Farming in Nigeria, I am looking for serious agricultural farmers to fund and invest in small scale projects for mutual benefit.
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Am Frank Smith Okafor by name, I am an Agriculture farmer, I am into cassava, yams and sugar cane farming, if you need a farm land or a place to farm please contact me and I promise you, I am a sincere man in nature we do business together. Thanks.. Contact me through my email for further discussion. Be Sincere Please.