Lucrative business ideas in 2017
How about starting a small business in Nigeria in 2017? According to research, times of economic crisis and financial meltdown are the best periods to start a business. The good news is that you don’t need a huge amount of capital to start a successful small business in Nigeria.
You know you want to start something for yourself. You just need to funnel your ambition and time into an idea that’ll earn extra cash, make you proud, and possibly lead to a full-time venture—and that amazing moment you get to say “I quit!” to your boss.
The cost of starting a business in this era of the internet and social media technology has greatly reduced. In this post, here are few validated business ideas you can start with almost no capital.
- Can anyone guide me in starting a sachet water factory
- How to Start a Business Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) in Nigeria
- how can I start an importation Business
- Business I Can Start With ₦50,000 in Nigeria
- Cost and Requirements for Candle Production in Nigeria
- Is it Necessary to Get NAFDAC Approval Before Starting
- Things to Know Before Starting a Business?