How Lucrative Is Uber/Taxify Business?
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
Uber provides just the software to connect drivers with riders, and so the company doesn’t own any vehicles. This is where partnership comes in. People make money on the Uber platform by driving their cars themselves and picking up Uber customers, or putting a fleet of cars on the Uber network and hiring drivers to drive them. The easiest and most affordable way to do it is to drive for yourself on Uber.
Uber takes a 20% commission and credits your bank account at the end of each week or month with your earnings.
Your availability and attitudes will determine how much you will earn.
It all depends on the mode you are operating on. Whether you pass the ball and take your weekly remittances or you are gonna face the hurdles yourself. But with the current situation in the country of Nigeria where we operate. We @aquilaz_ng presently give 100k per month to our clients while we face the hurdles and maintain the car as long as it stays with us. So take your time and research which one is the best for you. Hope this helps. You can contact aquilaz for more guidance on Uber/Taxify biz in Lagos Nigeria. Always ready to help.