Machine for Processing Plantain Flour
- How does one successfully start a YouTuber?
- List of Rubber Production Companies in Nigeria
- How To Become a Successful Programmer In Nigeria
- How To Start Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria
- How Much Does a Solar Panel Cost in Nigeria?
- How Can One Make Money Doing Podcasting In Nigeria
- Where can I Get Paint Machine?
This is very cool business that could make you some cash with time. I like you for liking that idea 😀
If its on a large scale, a processing machine would be cool. But since you want to start with a small scale production, you might want to need this below….in case.
The processing line for plantain flour production is as follows:
Sorting: This involves inspection of plantain fingers to identify and remove unsuitable ones i.e. spoilt, immature pulps e.t.c.
Weighing: The sorted plantains are properly weighed to quantify input of the raw plantain.
Blanching: The green plantain fruits are soaked in hot water for some minutes to soften the skin for easy peeling.
Peeling: The plantain peels are removed manually using sharp knives to obtain the pulp.
Slicing/Chipping: The pulp is sliced or chipped with the aid of a mechanical slicer.
Drying: The sliced plantain is dried in a short time with the aid of an industrial drying machine.
Packaging: The flour is packaged in moisture proof packaging material ready for sale.
This can be stressful, but better when there is no enough cash for a Machine