Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
Are you aware that people are making serious money by Importing simple products from China and Marketing it on Social Media?
The last products I imported cost about N750 each. I imported 100 pieces, marketed all at N15,000 each within a week and made N1.4 million in profit. And the best part is that I did everything (from importing, to selling, and delivery) right at the comfort of my bedroom!
That’s exactly what you going to learn in this forth coming ‘Mini Importation Masterclass’. This is not like any seminar you have ever attended. I and other experts will take you through the A-Z of Mini Importation and Social Media Marketing!
List of Topics We’ll Cover
All the winning secrets that Importers never want you to know
1. A-Z How to Buy from China and Import to Nigeria
2. How to get the Best Agents
3. How to Handle the Logistics and Delivery from your Bedroom
4. How to Know the Best Product to Import
5. List of Fastest Selling Item you can Import from China to Nigeria
6. How to Source for the Products in China very Cheap
7. How to Import with N200,000 and Sell for N2million
8. Everything you Need to Know About Mini Importation
9. How to Market your Products fast Using Instagram, Facebook, and Shopify
Your Life will Change After this Seminar
I will be revealing some of the trending products you can import with less than N200,000 and sell for massive profits. You will be exposed to all the winning secrets in Mini Importation and How to use it to Create Wealth on Instagram.
That’s solid 4 hours of intensive financial masterclass and empowerment, plus the follow up mentorship. Participants will get Free business eBook on how to start, run, and grow their businesses in any market.
eBook on Mini Importation and Instagram Marketing
How to Start, Run, and Grow your Business
All of these will be given to participants for Free! Plus ongoing business mentoring directly administered by me, to help you grow in whatever business you are doing.
Date: This Saturday
Time: 11am to 4pm
Fee: N15,000 Only! Price may increase next week.
Payment: Make a Cash Deposit or Transfer to – GTBank Account No: 0130432569. Account Name: Palness Media. After Payment, pick your phone and SMS “Paid – Reserve my Seat” “your name” and “Location” to 08031958663.
Don’t even think of coming if you don’t make your payment and reserve your seat in advance! If you are afraid to pay, then my seminar is not for you.
Venue: Etal Hotel and Events, 30, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos (NNPC). Make sure you use your phone to text us after payment.
Don’t use someone else phone. In-case there is slight change in venue, that we may contact you and let you know the new venue.
This is your opportunity to ask me all the business questions you’ve been wanting to ask, and get direct answers from me. Share this on Facebook to invite all your friends.
See you on Saturday!
A platform that has attracted number of foreign investors to this country, and has helped over two million Nigerians to start their own business.
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt