How Much Will It Cost To Step Up Plantain Production Company
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Let me tell you something amazing. You won’t believe that Nigeria produce over 2.8million metric tons of plantain annually and they are all consumed locally.
We are yet to fully satisfy the demand for plantain hence, Nigeria not being an exporter of this produce.
The demand is high and the gain is even mouth watering. Right now, a bunch of plantain is over N1,500. If you were able to harvest over 50 bunches of plantain, that’s about N75,000.
That’s lots of cash. After harvest, you don’t need to replant cause they are been replaced by the younger plants. So easy a business.
I have an article you should read first. Then after going through that amazing write up if you still need any information or advice, you can ask below.