Need Clarification On Plantain & Snail Farming
Good day everyone, please i need some clarification. Is it only on loamy soil plantain can be planted? What type of fertilizer is needed to enhance the growth?
Secondly, how good is snail farming? What is needed to have it running?
Thanks and looking forward to a response.
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Fertile, natural manure rich forest soil is the most ideal for plantain farming. However, experience has shown that plantain grow in a variety of soil profiles in Nigeria. Locate the article on plantain farming from the blog section of this website and read.
NPK is good for plantain, both first and second application. The optimum K fertilizer that will give the best marginal rate of return was estimated to be 360 kg K ha-1.
Snail farming is as good as any other profitable farming business