Nigeria Law Against Importation of Second Hand Cloths?
Thanks for the answers provided I very much appreciate but I had wanted to know if there is a legislation against the importation and sales of second hand cloths. Does police and customs still conduct stop and search on vehicles that carry goods on the highways.
- Can Anyone Recommend a Dry Cleaning Services Company
- How To Start Second hand cloths and shoes importation
- How Do I Start Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes And Shoes
- How Can I Make Myself Popular
- Making Money Selling Made In Nigeria Products?
- Where can I buy first grade UK ladies bales
- How to Buy London Fairly Used Clothes on Jiji or OLX?
Customs conduct search at various boarder. But since second hand cloths are being imported from advanced countries, Its going to be shipped to Lagos.
For instance, if you order for bales of Okrika from Alibaba, they will ship it to Lagos where you will go and pick your products.
No police will arrest you for transporting your used cloths from one place to another. They will arrest you if any illegal items are discovered, but since its used cloths only, you have no problem.
Good day everyone, I read all questions and replies, i am Tony based in Canada, i was wondering if starting this business will bring money because i want to start shipping it to Nigeria, but anybody that wants a bale will have to contact me first then i buy it and put inside a car, when it gets to Lagos, you pay and collect your goods, but will like to know how many people is interested, is not scam but real, if interested pls let me know